The GasPedal Campus conference center spans nearly 6,500 square feet and includes four conference rooms with full AV and furniture that can be arranged in many styles: auditorium, boardroom, forum (U-shaped), or classroom (rows).
An additional indoor/outdoor plaza can be used for meals and break outs, along with larger gatherings (only available outside business hours).
The plaza opens to a beautiful backyard with multiple outdoor pavilions that offer shaded seating, a basketball/pickleball court, horseshoes, and an entire shed full of games and activities.
Interested in hosting an event at the GasPedal Campus? Contact us here.
|Boardroom Style / U-Shaped||Classroom Style||Reception / Standing|
|Kiwi Meeting Room||20||14||N/A||25|
|Banana Meeting Room||10||6||N/A||15|
|Watermelon Meeting Room||22||18||N/A||28|
- Flexible furniture options
- White boards and easel stands
- Food-service area outside the meeting rooms
- Reception desk (can be used for registration)
- Access to kitchen and food-service supplies (on a case-by-case basis, with private approval)
- Access to coffeemakers and refridgerator space (by prior arrangement)
AV & Tech Specifications
|TV Monitors||Conference Phone||Video Camera||Microphones|
|Dual 60″ TVs||Polycom SoundStation IP 6000||Multiple webcams available||Lavalier, Handheld, and Desktop Mics|
|Kiwi Meeting Room||Dual 55″ TVs||Polycom SoundStation IP 6000||Webcam||No microphones|
|Banana Meeting Room||Dual 43″ TVs||Basic speakerphone||Webcam||No microphones|
|Watermelon Meeting Room||Dual 50″ TVs||Polycom SoundStation IP 6000||Webcam||No microphones|
|Plaza||Dual 50″ TVs or projector w/ 100″ screen||No phone||No camera||Lavalier and Handheld Mics|
We often waive fees for weekday meetings during business hours. Fees pay for staffing and cleaning needs and can be waived on a case-by-case basis.
GasPedal Campus FAQ
Will there be on-site support?
We do not have staff to manage the event for you. This is not a full-service conference center. We will have a staff member present and will help you when we can. Think of it as an Airbnb — you’re our guest when you’re here and we’ll try to accommodate you, but we can’t do it all.
Do I need to sign a safety waiver?
Trash Mountain Ranch is a is a real ranch, with real dangers, and — depending on the nature of your event — you may have to sign a waiver. If your event is using some of the outside spaces, all your attendees need to sign a waiver.
Reference this list to see if your event may be subject to a waiver:
- Using the interior of the conference center during normal business hours: No waiver.
- Hosting an event outside that will go beyond our backyard into our extended hiking trails or back field: Need waiver.
- Hosting an event with alcohol: Need waiver and special agreement permitting alcohol.
- Hosting an event with children: Need waiver.
- Hosting an event with over 50 people in attendance: May need waiver.
Contact us with your event details for more information.
Can I provide alcohol at my event?
Alcohol may be permitted with prior approval, subject to the following:
- You will need to hire a TABC-certified bartender at your own expense.
- You may be required to purchase insurance for your event.
Do I need insurance?
We require insurance on a case-by-case basis and we will let you know if you need to purchase it. If you do need insurance, we recommend K&K Insurance, but you are free to use your own agent. Please make sure GasPedal LLC and Global Worldwide International LLC are listed as “additional insured.” If alcohol is present at your event, we are likely to require you to have insurance.
Food and catering:
- Are there any catering restrictions?
No, you are welcome to bring food in from wherever you like. If you need recommendations, we have a list we can share with you.
- Will there be resources or equipment at the facility that we can use? There is no full-service kitchen. We have a fairly wide range of kitchen and beverage supplies you can borrow by advance arrangement. We can make refridgerator space available.
- Will you provide someone to assist with our catering needs? We do not offer events or facilities staff to provide, setup, or assist with your event’s catering. But, we will have a staff member present who will help you when possible and will be able to show you where things are.
- Setup is your own responsibility. You cannot arrive early unless you’ve received prior permission. We have limited space where you can store items in advance.
- We have limited IT support. Someone will greet you and show you the basics. If you have more complicated needs, be sure to let us know in advance. There is no IT support after hours.
- At the end of the event, you’re responsible for resetting the room as you found it.
- At the end of the event, you’re responsible for basic cleanup, including taking all refuse to the outside dumpsters. We have basic cleaning supplies available.
- You cannot arrive early unless you’ve received prior permission.
- All events must end at the agreed-upon time. If the event runs late, we may evict you and/or charge an additional fee.
- We have over 100 parking spots available (during business hours, many are occupied).
- 50 spots are available in our partially paved main lot, and 50 overflow spots are available on dirt.
- Yes, we said partially paved. The lot is in shabby condition.
- We are not responsible for damage to vehicles.