We love sharing the Ranch with the community.
The office includes almost 6,500 square feet of conference space for Board.org’s use, but also for use by the community at little or no cost. We lend our communal space to local organizations, meetups, nonprofits, or anyone who needs a place to do something worthwhile. If you want to host an event — whether a small business meeting to a larger fundraiser — we are happy to give back.
Hosting an event at the Ranch.
Our Board.org Campus conference center is perfect for board meetings, off-site retreats, networking events, training sessions, and fundraisers.
Events that work well here:
- We prefer daytime meetings during business hours for up to 80 people
- Any kind of small meeting (even with multiple break outs)
- Outdoor meetings, picnics, and receptions
- After-hours meetings or larger events for a fee
- The Sprinkle Retreat Center is primarily private use, but we occasionally make it available for small company retreats, informal meetings and off-sites, and family reunions
Events that wouldn’t work well in our facility:
- Large conferences
- Events requiring full-service event staff
- Weekday events that require the entire facility
- Multi-day meetings
Events we’d love to host here someday:
- Big community picnics
- Political and non-profit fundraisers
- Food truck events
- Outdoor movie screenings
- A multi-day music event in our 12-acre field (with professional, experienced production companies)
We are not a full-service conference center or event space.
We do not offer events or facilities staff to run the event for you. We do not have on-site food service or a full kitchen. We will have a staff member present and will help you when we can. Think of it as an Airbnb — you’re our guest when you’re here and we’ll try to accommodate you, but we can’t do it all.