The Sprinkle Retreat Center is a 2200 sf, three-bedroom, two-bathroom house on 20+ acres that supports company functions, meetings, and guests.
The Retreat Center is perfect for:
- Hosting a meet-up for organizations and/or friends.
- A quiet space for off-sites or work retreats.
- Imagining you’re relaxing in your own private park.
- Holding a mindfulness retreat.
- Short overnight stays.
The Retreat Center is not:
- A party facility or crash pad.
- A hotel or Airbnb. Our primary interest is to use this house as a staff and community benefit.
Sprinkle is our ranch home away from home.
The facility features a fully stocked kitchen, AC, a washer/dryer, AV and internet equipment (Apple TV and wifi speakers), basic office supplies and screensharing, recreational activities (games and board games, books, and toys), and is baby-ready (with a high chair, crib, and safety gates available for use). Note: The facility itself is not child-proofed.
|Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2||Bedroom 3||Living Room||Family Room||Bathroom 1||Bathroom 2||Enclosed Porch||Dining Room|
|1 Queen Bed + 1 Futon||1 Queen Bed||2 Twin Beds + 2 Trundle Beds (Private Bath)||3 Pull Out Sofas||1 Futon||Shower + Tub||Shower (inside Bedroom 3)||Can be used as a bedroom|
Fees to use the space are on a case-by-case basis.
- Overnight lodging fee
- Cleaning fee (at least $150 for anything more than a minor meeting)
- Staffing and support fee
Sprinkle Retreat Center FAQ
Will there be on-site support?
We do not offer events or facilities staff to run the event for you. But, we will have a staff member present and will help you when we can. Think of it as an Airbnb — you’re our guest when you’re here and we’ll try to accommodate you, but we can’t do it all.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes. Every individual attending an event or spending the night at the Sprinkle Retreat Center must sign a waiver.
Can I provide alcohol?
If you want to have alcohol at your event, you must tell us upfront and you will be subject to the following:
- You may be required to purchase insurance for your event.
- You may need to hire a TABC-certified bartender at your own expense.
Do I need insurance?
We require insurance on a case-by-case basis and we will let you know if you need to purchase it. If you do need insurance, we recommend K&K Insurance, but you are free to use your own agent. Please make sure Board.org LLC and Global Worldwide International LLC are listed as “additional insured.” If alcohol is present at your event, we will require you to have insurance.
Access and security:
- How do I get into the Sprinkle Retreat Center for my event?
After you make your reservations, we will send you the code for all gates, garage door, and sheds. Keep gates closed at all times.
- Are there other security features I need to be aware of? Outdoor lighting should go on automatically. There are switches in the water heater closet if they don’t come on. Leave security lights on when you leave.
- There are security cameras recording audio and video of the outside spaces.
- The entire property is fenced in and gated, please keep the gates closed and locked after hours and when you leave the property.
Food and catering:
- Are there any catering restrictions?
No, you are welcome to bring food in from wherever you like. If you need recommendations, we have a list we can share with you.
- Will there be resources or equipment at the facility that we can use? You are welcome to use any and all kitchen equipment.
What is the parking capacity?
Please park by the house, on the paved areas. You may also park in the big carport on site. Please only park in these approved areas — never on the lawn. If you are reserving the Sprinkle Retreat Center for a larger group, please let us know and we can make more parking available.